Preferred Properties Key West.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
"At the Gateway to Key West surprise yourself beyond all your expectations with this one of a kind residence. All on one level, walled for privacy in the Coconut Mallory Condo compound. The house opens onto an outside logia for year round relaxing and entertaining with a large private pool. Large living/dining and kitchen with top of the line appliances, icemaker and wine cooler. There are 3 en-suite oversized bedrooms and bathrooms with ample closets. In addition there is a small office off the kitchen with built-ins that could be converted to a 4th bedroom. 2 Car garage and parking courtyard. 30 ft. boat slip available separate from purchase for$150,000. Monthly fee is $1170 includes exterior insurances, water, electric and basic cable. Hurricane doors and windows."
|Guest Bedroom - This room has park-like views of the new Navy Hospital and Grounds|
|Separate Guest Suite|
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet on this property which is offered at $1,450,000. After you have looked at the photos, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing of this property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
"Live each day as if you are on vacation! Looking for a peaceful and calm beach home? A few steps from the azure waters of the Atlantic, directly across from white sandy beaches, you will find this renovated two bedroom/two bath condo. Offering spa amenities; salt water pool and spa, tennis court, his and her saunas, and private club house. Featuring stainless appliances, granite countertops, beautiful bamboo flooring, spacious master with ensuite bath, full laundry and tranquil lanai. Covered parking and storage. Offered turn-key for your staycation or prime rental investment."
|CLICK TO ENLARGE|
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet and listing photos. After you have looked online, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to take a look in person. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
Sunday, August 7, 2016
"Opportunity presents itself with this large home on a large corner lot. This fixer upper already has a good, strong metal roof plus a clean and working pool. The existing floor plan will be easy to work with to create your own dream home."
CLICK HERE to view more photos of this home.
CLICK HERE to view 1435 Flagler Avenue in the Key West MLS datasheet and listing photos. This home is offered at just $479,000. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to see this really nifty Mid-Century home. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. I think you're gonna like this place.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- The Sarah Addison House - 916 Center Street, Key W...
- 1435 South Roosevelt Blvd. #1001 - Key West
- 1901 South Roosevelt #107 West, Key West - Price R...
- 1435 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Just Listed - Mid-...
- 1223 Margaret Street, Key West
- 721 Southard Street, Key West - a Fixer-Upper in a...
- 1509 Pine Street, Key West - Just Listed
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (236)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (244)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.