Friday, July 25, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
"Charming and meticulously renovated 2 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Old Town Key West. The home has a breezy front porch for relaxing and watching the interesting neighborhood stroll past. The interior is impeccable with cherry floors, and vaulted ceilings. There is a bedroom and bath on the first floor, top of the line kitchen, half bath,surround sound system, and living room which opens through French doors to the private back yard. There is a master bedroom and bath with walk-in closet and a balcony on the second floor. New roof and hurricane shutters."The house did not always look as good as it does today. I dug into my old shoebox and found a photo taken nearly 50 years ago. The notation on the back of the photo says the house was built around 1889.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this home. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to scheule a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
The lovely three bedroom home at 1626 South Street awaits a buyer who wants a three bedroom, two bath home that is in tip-top condition and ready to move into. This 1962 sq ft ranch style home (built in 1955) has been thoughtfully updated inside and outside. The grounds are fenced for privacy.
When you open the front gate it is as if you are entering an arboretum. The grounds are just that perfect. A bricked path winds its way from the gated off street parking around the front and then traverses the east side where it meets the newly resurfaced black pool and covered rear deck.
The front door opens into the shared great room spaces which run from the front of the house to the glass wall at the rear which disappears into the house whereby the inside and outside spaces become one space. During our great winters the rear doors can remain open for hours and hours making the transition between indoor - outdoor areas easy peasy.
If you're a cook there is an extra large stainless steel kitchen with lots of cabinets and granite counters for creating scrumptious meals. The adjacent laundry room is extra big and provides storage for all those cleaning supplies that keep this home so tidy.
The master bedroom suite is currently configured with the third bedroom used as an office. The updated bath opens to the outside where there is an outdoor shower. This owner didn't miss a trick in making this place as inviting as it could possibly be.
The third bedroom is quite large, as is the second bath. This home would work for a family or as a great second home for the buyer who wants separate sleeping quarters set apart from the master suite.
1626 South Street is offered at $995,000. CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to take a look at this beautiful garden home. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- 201 Golf Club Drive - Key West, Florida
- 417 Catherine St. - Old Town - Key West
- 1626 South Street - Key West, Florida
- 326 William Street, Key West, Florida
- 1433 Reynolds Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West...
- Verifeid: Gary Thomas does have a Heart
- 1429 Johnson Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 1406 Leon Street - Key West Short Sale - Buying Op...
- 1028 Whitehead Street - Key West - Bank Owned
- 1024 Virginia Street - Key West
- 812 Johnson Lane - Key West - Sunday Open House
- 617 Fleming Street #9 Key West - Just Listed
- 3630 Flagler Avenue, Key West - Price Reduction
- Geromeo, Geromeo, Wherefore Art Thou Geromeo? 9 Ge...
- Craigslist Real Estate Scam - 731 Waddell Avenue -...
- 1319 Catherine Street - Key West
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2013 (238)
- ► 2012 (238)
- ► 2011 (257)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (247)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (172)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.