Wednesday, January 24, 2007
We're having a Party and you're invited...
Anyone who reads this blog is welcome to attend a little cocktail party on Thursday, January 25 between 4:15 to 6:15 PM at 612 and 616 Olivia Street in Key West.
We are hosting the event to present two beautiful homes to Realtors and sophisticated buyers.
I am including a photo of 612 Olivia from 3 years ago and a photo taken last week. The old structure was demolished and the new home was recently finished. The home has 4 bedrooms, 6 baths in two buildings with a total of 3220 square feet of truly elegant living space. And that's just for starters.
612 Olivia was constructed for a particular owner who either has a large family or lots of friends. The rooms and public areas are spacious. And the pool, gardens, and terraces were designed for casual living and grand entertaining. 612 Olivia is offered at $3,200,000. Do drop in on Thursday and say hello.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (119)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- What is my Key West home worth?
- The Big Bounce
- El Encanto
- U.S. Coast Guard - Key West Style
- We're having a Party and you're invited...
- There's no place like home
- From Bulging Waistlines to Bulging Muscles
- If I lived here, I could be home now...
- Things to do in Key West
- Is the Island Surrounded by Water?
- 616 Olivia Open House on Sunday
- Sweet William Transformation
- The Artist House Key West -- For Sale
- Why is now a great time to Buy in Key West?
- Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Real Estate Market Cycles--Key West
- New Year's Eve Key West 2007
- ▼ January (17)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.