Wednesday, February 14, 2007
It's Valentines Day and everybody is in a good mood, right? There are two photos to the right. One is looking out onto a snowy yard from inside a cold house up north in America. The second is a photo out an open window overlooking sunset in Key West.
I just checked the weather in upstate New York near Saranac Lake, Adirondack Regional Airport, New York. It is -16F. Brrr. It is 9F in Denver, my life long home until moving to Key West in late 1993. The upper midwest and northeast is covered in snow.
And it is 81F at 11:30 AM here in Key West. That is one of the reasons I moved to Key West: The Weather!
If you want to move to Key West to avoid winters like this, click the above title "Here and There" to preview all real estate listings in Key West. Please contact me to help you find your new dream home in Paradise. You won't be sorry. Call me toll free at 1.877.295.7099.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Slice O' Paradise
- Key West Hometown PAC
- Shell Shocked--and Not by a Conch Shell
- Outdoor Showers in Paradise
- Two Tales of a City -- Part 2
- Two Tales of a City
- Here and There
- For Sale by Owner in Key West: Buyer Beware
- One of my biggest real estate mistakes in Key West...
- The Sun also Rises on Paradise Harbor
- Something New under the Sun
- Life in the Slow Lane
- Sunday Special
- The Best Buy in Old Town
- All About the Benjamins
- ▼ February (15)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.