Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Outdoor Showers in Paradise




One of the real joys of living in Key West is the outdoor shower. Key West had its annual cold snap a couple of days ago, and I had to forgo my daily outdoor shower and suffered greatly. I had to use the inside plumbing!

When I show properties I eagerly point out the outside shower,and often the client looks at me with suspicion. "What could be so exciting about an outdoor shower?" the client ponders. It is akin to swimming in the nude. Try it once and you will understand.

Showers in the early morning rain are very interesting. I often question whether to shower in the rain or not, but always opt for the outdoors reasoning that I am going to get wet anyway. All I need to do is adjust the faucet for warmer water. And it works.

Many new houses have very fancy outdoor showers. And the City of Key West now requires that they be connected to the sanitary drain. But most of us lawbreakers let the water continue to drain into the ground. I will occasionally spot an earthworm or gecko running for dear life as the water water hits the ground. Ah, communing with nature.

If you want to buy a home in Paradise and enjoy your morning shower outdoors,"> and search the Key West Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service website. You can see all mls listings, not just the ones some realtor wants you to see. And then please call me at 1-305-766-2642. Thanks.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell