Friday, April 13, 2007
Please visit me on Sunday, April 15th between 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM at Campbell Courtyard, 617 Fleming Street to see
what I call a Slice O' Paradise. CLICK HERE for more pics and information on this charming two story cottage right in the very heart of Old Town Key West. It is two blocks to Duval and three blocks to the Historic Seaport. But tucked away in a quiet little island on the Isle of Key West.
This charming 2 bed / 2 bath home was recently appraised and is priced at the appraised value, $785,000. The home is an eyebrow house, and it sits at the rear of the Campbell Courtyard compound. The home is offered fully furnished as well. The home has an excellent rental history and would make an excellent investment for folks who want to buy a little place in Key West that can help pay for itself.
If the charm, convenience,location, furnishings, ability to rent the home but still use it and don't win you over, maybe this will. It also has privately owned off street parking space. Bring your checkbook. Let's write an offer this Slice O'Paradise this weekend.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (155)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Key West is NOT South Beach
- People Don't Listen
- Season is Over. How did the Market Do?
- Politics & Real--Estate Key West Style
- Dazed and Confused
- Is the Sky going to Fall?
- Property Taxes
- Key West Guest Houses -- For Sale
- Where do you park your Yacht?
- Open House Sunday -- 617 Fleming Street
- Trouble (Ya Got Trouble) Fractured
- Lost and Not Forgotten
- Thar "almost" Sold in them thar Solares Hill
- How to Sell your Home in Key West
- Less Is More
- 709 Bakers Lane is a Bargain
- Holy Flipper Batman
- The Boomer Century
- April Fool's Day Open House
- ▼ April (19)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.