Saturday, May 26, 2007
It is supposed to rain on Sunday afternoon, so you probably won't be laying by the pool or frolicking in the ocean. Think about visiting me at 730 Passover Lane during my Open House from 12:00 to 2:30 PM.
This charming cottage sits directly across the street from the Key West Cemetary. I won't make any bones about it, many people would not consider a house by a cemetary. But if you aren't afraid of ghosts and you want a few rooms with a great view (I'm serious), you need to see this little house.
It is a One bedroom and one bath home on quiet Old Town lane with a delightful front porch, private rear garden with a pond and an outdoor shower, skylights, vaulted ceilings, sleeping loft, built-in cabinetry, pickled hardwood floors, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The loft is large enough to accomodate a queen size bed.
CLICK HERE for more info. And if you aren't busy, do drop in.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Spring Clearance Sale! 1318 Duncan Street
- Shipyard Condos @ Truman Annex
- 730 Passover Lane - Open House Sunday
- Investment Property on Eaton Street
- Pre-Sale Home Inspection--Key West
- Something is Happening Here, What it is Ain't Exac...
- Another One Bites the Dust
- An Uplifting Experience
- Do I have to Eat My Words?
- Recently "Solds" in Old Town
- Up, Up and Away
- Herd on the Beach
- Buy This Old House
- Cutie Pie
- ▼ May (14)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.