Friday, May 25, 2007
Looking for an investment property with upside in Old Town that has a motivated seller? Look no further. I have a suggestion for you.
1110 Eaton Street pictured to the right is a 5 unit apartment building (4 licensed apartments plus an owner's unit) with off-street parking. Four of the apartments were recently updated and the fifth is in fair condition (can be rented as is without hanging your head down). Only two of the units are rented. An on site manager occupies a third and the owner keeps one for himself when he is in town. The two that are rented are rented below market. It's a long story...
CLICK HERE to see more pics of the property and obtain more details about the building.
The owner wants to sell. Bring me an offer. 1-305-766-2642.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (153)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Spring Clearance Sale! 1318 Duncan Street
- Shipyard Condos @ Truman Annex
- 730 Passover Lane - Open House Sunday
- Investment Property on Eaton Street
- Pre-Sale Home Inspection--Key West
- Something is Happening Here, What it is Ain't Exac...
- Another One Bites the Dust
- An Uplifting Experience
- Do I have to Eat My Words?
- Recently "Solds" in Old Town
- Up, Up and Away
- Herd on the Beach
- Buy This Old House
- Cutie Pie
- ▼ May (14)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.