Saturday, November 17, 2007
I have often recommended that second home buyers purchase a home on one of Key West's quiet lanes. GO HERE to read about Key West lane life.
This delightful Conch Cottage tucked away on at 1110 Curry Lane in Old Town Key West just got more affordable. The seller has reduced the asking price to $1,095,000 or $907 per sq ft. The 2 bed, 2 bath home has 1207 sq ft of living space and sits on a 2321 sq ft lot. Curry Lane runs east-west between Frances and White Streets. The homes are compact and the lane is ultra-charming. There are two corner grocery stores within two blocks. And Duval is but a 7 minute walk.
The cottage has been lovingly restored to maintain all the character and charm you'd expect to find such as Dade pine walls, Georgia heart pine floors and beautiful attention to detail. The floor plan is open and spacious and offers indoor/outdoor living amid privacy. There are two bedrooms and two full baths plus a chef friendly kitchen with soapstone countertop and generous amenities. Outdoors you can enjoy the river rock lagoon pool, outdoor shower and lush landscaping. Relax on the front porch with a cool beverage and a good book. Off-street parking for small car. CLICK HERE for more info and photos.
If you have read this blog for very long you know that certain words signify things I think make a Key West home a good buy. The paragraph above is overflowing with those words. This is a home worth your inspection. Give me a call to arrange a showing: 305-766-2642.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.