Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Just Listed: 313 William Street, Old Town Mansion. This award winning house was fully renovated/restored in 2005. The main house has 3 bedrooms 2 luxury bathrooms, library, an outstanding kitchen with gourmet appliances. Across the back of the house is a glorious covered porch that spans 34' X 16' with ample seating and views of the pool, outdoor kitchen and gardens. Beyond the pool is a cottage with sleeping loft and is kitchen ready.(Separate access and approved plans to enlarge). There are all new mechanical systems: plumbing, electrical, air conditioning. The house is wired for audio /visual, computer and cable and runs with efficiency. This is a one of a kind house that accommodates a garden party for 200 just as intimately as it welcomes a couple or family for a quiet evening on the front porch. CLICK HERE for more info on 313 William Street.
The house is on one of the best streets in Key West and it is located a stones throw from the Historic Key West Seaport. If you are a boater, you can be at your boat within a five minute walk from your front door. Likewise, you can walk to the restaurants and nightlife on Duval within a 5-7 minute walk.
Part of the Joy of living is Key West is the ability to take in as many of the events that make this little island such a joy. And this location and this historic house in particular, would make your life in Paradise just a little more joyous.
If you cannot afford the $4,275,000 asking price ($1497 per sq ft) there are lots of other homes that are not quite so expensive. CLICK HERE to checkout the Key West mls website to find the home or business that meets your needs. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, at 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing of properties that interest you.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.