Monday, November 12, 2007
730 Passover Lane is another sweet little Key West treasure just waiting for a new owner. This one bedroom one bath home is situated on a quiet Old Town lane with a delightful front porch, private rear garden with a pond and an outdoor shower, skylights, vaulted ceilings, sleeping loft, built-in cabinetry, pickled hardwood floors, and an airy and open kitchen featuring granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
In case you can't tell from the photos, 730 Passover Lane is located across the street from the Key West Cemetery. I swear I'm not being cheeky, but you couldn't ask for a quieter location or one with more long term stability. The cemetery is not going anywhere--ever. So the view is preserved. There will be no tall condos or hotel going in there. There won't be any late night parties with noisy neighbors or loud music. There will never be a parking issue either since the other residences on this block all have their own parking.
I love the bright sunny sky that shines on this little house. So many areas of Old Town are enclosed by huge trees. Not this little casa. It looks onto the bright skies and exudes a genuine bright and open feeling to all who enter. The rear area on the other hand is very contained and private.
This little treasure is offered at $599,900.
CLICK HERE to checkout all current Key West mls listings./ Then call Gary Thomas at 305-766-2642 to see 730 Passover Lane or any other little treasure in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.