Friday, November 2, 2007
This one-of-a-kind Old Town house at 508 William Street is waiting for someone to make it a home. The property was completely renovated over a three year time period by JJ Fairbank Construction. This beautiful home features Brazilian cherry floors, high ceilings, crown molding and custom built french doors throughout. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with soapstone counter tops and professional stainless steel Viking appliances. The bathrooms are spectacular with large walk-in showers and Waterworks fixtures. There is off street parking, a covered loggia, and a heated pool. CLICK HERE for more photos and information on 508 William Street.
This smart and slick home is located three blocks from Duval and two blocks from the Historic Seaport. It has 3 bedrooms and two large baths. The rear of the house is brand new construction. There you will find the master suite with vaulted ceilings in both the bedroom and bath. And there are decks on either side of this area. The entire second floor is another master suite with sensational views of Old Town.
Let me show you this house. You will be very pleasantly surprised. The home has 1939 sq ft and sits on a 3346 sq ft lot. The house is priced at $1,999,000 or $1,031 per sq ft.
CLICK HERE to preview all current Key West mls listings and then call Gary Thomas 305.766.2642 to schedule a showing of your new home in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.