Friday, November 23, 2007
Just Listed: 513 Olivia Street Key West, Fl. Two story legal duplex in Old Town and just 1/2 block off of Duval Street.
Just a few steps from Duval sits this great conch house with a secluded pool and gardens. This historic duplex is an ideal income or owner-occupied property. The exposed Dade Pine walls accent a beautiful upstairs owner's unit with one bedroom and one bath. The downstairs unit has two bedrooms and one bath and opens to the rear gardens and pool. There are upstairs and downstairs porches that lend themselves to people watching or relaxing with a good book and your favorite beverage. This property is a possible transient rental license receiver location. CLICK HERE for more info and pics of this property.
The area is densely populated with other transient rental units. And its proximity to Duval lends itself to use as a transient rental operation. I would suggest any potential investor checkout the websites of several companies that rent units in the area to see what kind of income a new owner could expect to achieve after a couple of years in the business. THIS 2 BEDROOM ON OLIVIA rents for $6080 to $7500 per month during season. THIS ONE BEDROOM @ DUVAL SQUARE rents for $3320 to $4100 during season.
CLICK HERE to do your own search of the Key West MLS website where you can checkout all residential and commercial listings. Then call Gary Thomas at 305.766.2642 to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.