Thursday, December 6, 2007
A Key West Cottage for only $10,500. There must be a catch, you say.
Every once in a while a deal comes along that just makes doggone good sense. This may be the time for you to expand your horizons by shrinking your expectations.
This lovely little cottage is painted in island colors and even has air conditioning. Granted, it is a bit smaller than most cottages (it is only six-by-eight foot). But it is truly a hand-crafted, Key West-style pastel blue cottage and is perfect for the fun-loving with a whimsical side. It comes fully furnished with a turquoise, yellow and white décor—complete with artwork, area rugs, a brushed suede couch, pillows, TV/DVD player, toys, front porch, electricity, air-conditioning, operable windows and a hand-built door that locks and features a shingled roof, designer ceramic tile floors, and custom-trim work. There is also a flat-screen TV with canine-friendly DVD collection, and designer toys by Hot Diggity Dog and Chewy Vuitton.
The Cottage that will have your neighbors howling at your real estate acumen. The price is subject to change, so act quickly. CLICK HERE and scroll down to get more info. Land not included, however.
And on that rare occasion you and your mate are on the outs and are fighting like dogs and cats, you could take refuge in your Key West Cottage. Or maybe you might just want to rent it out on the sly (I am sure you won't be able to obtain a non-transient residential occupancy license form the city). You could probably get $800 or $900 per month in rent. But you'll have to figure out something about the bathroom facilities.
If you are looking for a cottage that is a little larger than the one shown above, checkout the Key West mls CLICK HERE then give me a call to set up a showing. 305-766-2642.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- 627 Elizabeth Street in Old Town Key West
- Half Price Sale on a Single Family House in Old To...
- Is it a good time to Buy or Sell in Key West?
- Make Your Friends and Neighbors Green with Envy
- Terrific Island Location, but you can't Escape
- Listing Whores--You Know Who They are
- Florida Keys Dream House
- 1418 Leon Street
- Won't You be My Neighbor?
- This Old House
- Pre-Sale Marketing Tools You should Use
- Short Sales and Other Devices to Sell Distressed H...
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- News You can Use
- Key West Cottage--Only $10,500
- 1800 Atlantic Condo -- Let's Make a Deal
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- 728 Love Lane
- November Sales Report
- ▼ December (19)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.