Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Just Listed: 719 Fleming Street Key West, Fl. $2,595,000 or $1042 per sq ft for this 2490 sq. ft. home on a large 6420 sq ft lot.
The Grande Dame on Fleming is a stunning and elegant historic home in highly desirable Old Town location. Meticulously restored this 1859 home is one of the most exquisite properties in Old Town. CLICK HERE for more detailed info and more photos of 719 Fleming Street in the heart of Old Town Key West.
This home is just shy of 2,500 square feet under air and has an expansive 1,100 square foot of Brazilian Ipe' terrace. There is a Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, slate counter tops. Four bedrooms, custom spa bathrooms, European Kable Lighting systems, original glass pane windows, and high quality finishes throughout. Off-street parking, prime location steps from the best of Key West's beaches, marinas and nightlife. Large yard, beautiful pool with travertine stone decking, lush landscaping, and balconies perfect this ideal haven for sophisticated island living.
The home is located midway between William and Elizabeth on Fleming Street and sits directly across the street from the garden CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO adjacent to the Monroe County Library. It is a short walk to all major Key West attractions. A few doors to the east you will find the house that PBS "This Old House" restored a couple of years back. And a few doors to the west you will find two homes that Broadway emprasario Jerry Herman renovated in the early 1980s. So you won't need a car to get to your yacht or your favorite restaurant or other Old Town attraction.
The off street parking is exceptional. The lot is over sized and will make your automobile ventures non-troubling which is unusual for being located in the heart of Old Town.
Not everyone can afford a home like this. If you can, give me (Gary Thomas) a call at 1-305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. If you are looking for a place less expensive, don't fret. There are a lot of well priced homes and condos available in Old Town and throughout our little city. CLICK HERE for a quick peek, select a few properties that you think may meet your interest, and then give me a call. Who knows, you may make your friends and neighbors green with envy by buying now before the prices rise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- 627 Elizabeth Street in Old Town Key West
- Half Price Sale on a Single Family House in Old To...
- Is it a good time to Buy or Sell in Key West?
- Make Your Friends and Neighbors Green with Envy
- Terrific Island Location, but you can't Escape
- Listing Whores--You Know Who They are
- Florida Keys Dream House
- 1418 Leon Street
- Won't You be My Neighbor?
- This Old House
- Pre-Sale Marketing Tools You should Use
- Short Sales and Other Devices to Sell Distressed H...
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- News You can Use
- Key West Cottage--Only $10,500
- 1800 Atlantic Condo -- Let's Make a Deal
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- 728 Love Lane
- November Sales Report
- ▼ December (19)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.