Thursday, January 17, 2008
Just Listed: The Philip Burton House at 608 Angela Street in the Heart of Old Town Key West, Florida.
Situated atop the much desired Solares Hill of Old Town sits this elegant single level conch classic has been extensively renovated and enjoys a pool and off street parking. Historically significant, built 1890, and the former residence of Phillip Burton this home welcomes you with a classic wrap porch, 12 ft ceiling heights, restored original windows and Dade County Pine walls and ceilings throughout. A thoughtful floor plan with 3BD/2BA and a fabulous open living area right off the tile pool and spacious patio. Finished in fine materials including Brazilian wood floors & brand new kitchen with stainless steel Viking appliances. Truly a signature Key West property known for its original natural Cypress siding and picket fencing. CLICK HERE for additional photos and more detailed info on this classic property.
The house is offered at $1,650,000 or $974 per sq. ft. The house is 1694 sq ft and sits on a 4118 sq. ft. lot near the top of Solares Hill. Yet it is only a two block walk to Duval Street. Additional info on 608 Angela Street HERE.
If this house is out of your price range, don't fret. There are lots of good properties available in all price ranges. Do your own search of all Key West listings by CLICKING HERE. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Distress Sale: 1800 Atlantic
- Don't Miss the Boat
- Money Makers?
- Dirty Deeds
- 627 Southard Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 720 Eisenhower Drive Key West, Fl
- I See a new house in your Future in Key West
- 709 Windsor Lane Key West, Fl
- Short Sales in Key West
- Mangrove Mama
- 627 Elizabeth Street Key West Open House Sunday
- The Poseidon Adventures in Real Estate
- 608 Angela Street Key West, Fl
- 523 Louisa Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 630 Eaton Street, Old Town, Key West, Fl--Commerci...
- Awesome Describes 1236 Washington St., Key West
- Big Price Reduction: 710 Caroline St., Key West
- The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow
- Disparate House Buys
- 1108 Southard Street Key West Florida
- 1006 Southard Street Old Town Key West
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Lessons Learned
- Key Haven Waterfront at Affordable Price
- Estate Sale -- 912 Fleming Street Old Town Key Wes...
- Classic Key West Architecture: 1113 Fleming St.
- Pitch a Tent in Key West
- 2007: That Was the Year That Was
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.