Saturday, January 19, 2008
OPEN HOUSE Sunday January 20th 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM 627 Elizabeth Street in Old Town Key West.
Classic cigar maker's house in prime Old Town neighborhood that is near completion. Completely renovated with new second floor addition that is the master bedroom and en suite bath that overlooks the new pool and deck.
The house will be approximately 1369 sq ft under a/c when complete and will have 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Everything, I mean everything, is new. The entry and hallway are unlike any you have seen in a similar cigar maker's cottage: the hall is vaulted to the ceiling. The ceiling of the great room is also vaulted so the room feels especially large. The kitchen is at the rear of the house and opens onto the new deck and the pool. CLICK HERE for more info.
The house is offered at $1,375,000. The renovation is expected to be completed in about 60 days. So stop by and take a look-see.
There are lots of homes available in the $500,000 to $1,500,000 price range. CLICK HERE to conduct your own search and if you see one or more that tickle your fancy and want to take a closer look, call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at kw1101v.aol.com. Who knows you may be able to purchase your home in Paradise for a lot less than you thought was possible. Now is the time to buy in Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Distress Sale: 1800 Atlantic
- Don't Miss the Boat
- Money Makers?
- Dirty Deeds
- 627 Southard Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 720 Eisenhower Drive Key West, Fl
- I See a new house in your Future in Key West
- 709 Windsor Lane Key West, Fl
- Short Sales in Key West
- Mangrove Mama
- 627 Elizabeth Street Key West Open House Sunday
- The Poseidon Adventures in Real Estate
- 608 Angela Street Key West, Fl
- 523 Louisa Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 630 Eaton Street, Old Town, Key West, Fl--Commerci...
- Awesome Describes 1236 Washington St., Key West
- Big Price Reduction: 710 Caroline St., Key West
- The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow
- Disparate House Buys
- 1108 Southard Street Key West Florida
- 1006 Southard Street Old Town Key West
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Lessons Learned
- Key Haven Waterfront at Affordable Price
- Estate Sale -- 912 Fleming Street Old Town Key Wes...
- Classic Key West Architecture: 1113 Fleming St.
- Pitch a Tent in Key West
- 2007: That Was the Year That Was
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.