Thursday, January 3, 2008
I call it Greek Revival. Conchs call it a Conch House. Whatever you want to call it, it is a Classic Key West home. This great house is located at 1113 Fleming Street and the owner wants to sell.
Classic Key West architecture with an up to date interior make this perfectly located Old Town home a smart choice. The floor plan is perfect for entertaining with the kitchen/dining and living room opening onto a rear covered porch and yard with spa pool. A wonderful feature of the property is the recently built guest cottage at the rear of the 165 ft. length lot. The guest cottage is a legal separate unit and is totally private and can also be accessed from Stickney Lane. There is covered off street parking for 2 cars.
Noted local architect Michael Ingram was the previous owner of the home and designed many of the improvements to the home during the period of his ownership. While the exterior is classic in design, the interior is remarkably "up to the minute" in design and functionality. The rear of the home opens onto the courtyard that is designed to take advantage of Key West's superb weather.
This home was originally priced at $1,725,000 and has been reduced to $1,349,000 or $542 per sq ft. That is a very good price for a superb location. CLICK HERE for more photos and detailed information on 1113 Fleming Street in Old Town Key West, Florida.
If this property doesn't suit your fancy, CLICK HERE to search the Key West mls database to find one that does. Then give me a call at 305-766-2642 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Distress Sale: 1800 Atlantic
- Don't Miss the Boat
- Money Makers?
- Dirty Deeds
- 627 Southard Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 720 Eisenhower Drive Key West, Fl
- I See a new house in your Future in Key West
- 709 Windsor Lane Key West, Fl
- Short Sales in Key West
- Mangrove Mama
- 627 Elizabeth Street Key West Open House Sunday
- The Poseidon Adventures in Real Estate
- 608 Angela Street Key West, Fl
- 523 Louisa Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 630 Eaton Street, Old Town, Key West, Fl--Commerci...
- Awesome Describes 1236 Washington St., Key West
- Big Price Reduction: 710 Caroline St., Key West
- The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow
- Disparate House Buys
- 1108 Southard Street Key West Florida
- 1006 Southard Street Old Town Key West
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Lessons Learned
- Key Haven Waterfront at Affordable Price
- Estate Sale -- 912 Fleming Street Old Town Key Wes...
- Classic Key West Architecture: 1113 Fleming St.
- Pitch a Tent in Key West
- 2007: That Was the Year That Was
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.