Thursday, January 31, 2008
Distress Sale: 1800 Atlantic Blvd #C122, Key West, FL
This is how the listing Realtor describes the offer: "PRICED TO SELL!!! Take advantage of the best priced 2 BR & 2 BA at 1800 Atlantic Condominiums. Located on the tropical courtyard of the complex, the unit offers a 1357 sq. ft. floor plan. Amenities feature a secure covered parking garage, heated beach side Olympic size swimming pool, hot tub, 3 lighted tennis courts & 24 hour. security. Condo fees cover water, sewer, extended basic cable TV, monthly exterminating, exterior building insurance & maintenance."
Owners at 1800Atlantic have a 15 day first right of refusal period for any resales. Tenant in place through March 2008 at $4600 mo. The monthly condo fee is $887.71.
CLICK HERE for more info on this specific unit.
The unit is located on the first level above the parking garage and has a courtyard view. It sits just above the trees so it is about as far back from the ocean and pool as you can get. CLICK HERE site plan and CLICK HERE for layout of unit. No interior pics are available. CLICK HERE to see the master bedroom of a similar unit. This is NOT a SHORT SALE. Make your best offer.
The property was purchased in June 2004 for $540,000. It was listed for sale in December 2007 at $478,000. The asking price was just reduced to $398,500 or $294 per sq ft. The unit does not have a Transient License and you cannot transfer a license to this unit. But you can rent the unit on a long term basis, do monthly rentals, or use it as your own private residence or second home.
CLICK HERE to checkout all similarly sized units without transient licenses so that you can compare the prices, views, interior finishes, etc. to determine if the unit listed here is a value to you. If it is and you would like more info or want to schedule a private showing, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com. Don't wait.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (236)
- ► 2012 (238)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (244)
- Distress Sale: 1800 Atlantic
- Don't Miss the Boat
- Money Makers?
- Dirty Deeds
- 627 Southard Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 720 Eisenhower Drive Key West, Fl
- I See a new house in your Future in Key West
- 709 Windsor Lane Key West, Fl
- Short Sales in Key West
- Mangrove Mama
- 627 Elizabeth Street Key West Open House Sunday
- The Poseidon Adventures in Real Estate
- 608 Angela Street Key West, Fl
- 523 Louisa Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 630 Eaton Street, Old Town, Key West, Fl--Commerci...
- Awesome Describes 1236 Washington St., Key West
- Big Price Reduction: 710 Caroline St., Key West
- The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow
- Disparate House Buys
- 1108 Southard Street Key West Florida
- 1006 Southard Street Old Town Key West
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Lessons Learned
- Key Haven Waterfront at Affordable Price
- Estate Sale -- 912 Fleming Street Old Town Key Wes...
- Classic Key West Architecture: 1113 Fleming St.
- Pitch a Tent in Key West
- 2007: That Was the Year That Was
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.