Saturday, January 5, 2008
Key Haven Waterfront at Affordable Price
42 Key Haven Road, Key West, Fl has just been reduced in price from the initial $1,300,000 to only $990,000.
This is how the listing broker describes this property: Huge Price Reduction!!! Best value per Sq. footage currently on the market! Spacious waterfront home located on beautiful Key Haven. 5 bdrm, 3 bath that includes a legal separate mother-in-law unit with plumbing in place to add a kitchenette-337 sq. ft.. Renovations completed that include new-tile floors throughout, landscaping, front door, brushed stainless steel appliances & central a/c system. Split floor plan offers a very private master suite with tile handicap access bathroom and lots of closets. Sitting room, dining room area and over sized family room, screened Florida room overlooks the water. Laundry room with hookups in place and extra shower plus door to side yard. Vacant and easy to show-owners say sell!!
That pretty much says it all. Owner wants out. At the reduced asking price the house is offered at $322 per sq ft. There have been five market sales in the same 5th Addition to the Key Haven Subdivision in since January 1, 2007 with the price per foot sales price higher than the current asking price. GO HERE to compare those properties for yourself. Prior to Hurricane Wilma this particular property would have sold fairly quickly, of that I am sure. But today it is a different market and for a buyer looking for waterfront property that may have the mother in law (or some other Lothario) this home may be worth taking a look at. CLICK HERE for more photos and info on 42 Key Haven Road.
If you are looking to buy a house or condo, but don't like the looks of this particular property, don't fret. We have lots of houses for sale in all price ranges and locations. CLICK HERE to do your own search of the Key West mls database and then call me (Gary Thomas)at 305-766-2642 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2012 (238)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (247)
- Distress Sale: 1800 Atlantic
- Don't Miss the Boat
- Money Makers?
- Dirty Deeds
- 627 Southard Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 720 Eisenhower Drive Key West, Fl
- I See a new house in your Future in Key West
- 709 Windsor Lane Key West, Fl
- Short Sales in Key West
- Mangrove Mama
- 627 Elizabeth Street Key West Open House Sunday
- The Poseidon Adventures in Real Estate
- 608 Angela Street Key West, Fl
- 523 Louisa Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 630 Eaton Street, Old Town, Key West, Fl--Commerci...
- Awesome Describes 1236 Washington St., Key West
- Big Price Reduction: 710 Caroline St., Key West
- The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow
- Disparate House Buys
- 1108 Southard Street Key West Florida
- 1006 Southard Street Old Town Key West
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Lessons Learned
- Key Haven Waterfront at Affordable Price
- Estate Sale -- 912 Fleming Street Old Town Key Wes...
- Classic Key West Architecture: 1113 Fleming St.
- Pitch a Tent in Key West
- 2007: That Was the Year That Was
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (172)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.