Wednesday, February 27, 2008
1411 Pine Street is a 2532 sq ft home recently built (2000) in the highly desirable The Meadows Area of Key West. The home 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, gracious interiors, high ceilings, beautiful warm interior finishes that include Brazilian cherry floors, a traditional staircase with walnut newel and rail, cherry cabinets, and granite counters throughout. At the rear there is a covered veranda that overlooks the secluded garden with heated pool. There is off-street parking for 2 cars.
The home was designed by noted Key West architect Tom Pope who also did the Marquesa Hotel and other notable commercial and residential properties. One word describes this home: sophisticated.
CLICK HERE for more photos and detailed information on this property. It is offered at the price of $2,950,000 or $1165 per sq ft. I would love to show this house to a buyer looking for a genuine quality home in Key West. This is one instance where the high price per sq ft is actually reasonable. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- 831 Johnson Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 5 Hunts Lane Old Town Key West, Florida
- 1411 Pine Street Key West, Fl
- The Value of Location
- 1119 Olivia Street Old Town Key West -- Steal This...
- Flying Down to Buy REO in Key West
- Don't Say Cheap--Say Inexpensive
- 409 William Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 1 Lowes Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 603 Angela Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- Key West Hole in the Water For Sale: Not Cheap
- High Society: Key West Steamplant Condos
- Cheep Cheep--Not Cheap Cheap!
- Prices are Falling! Prices are Falling!
- Present Value
- 724 Ashe Street Old Town Key West,Fl
- Room with a View, 401 Emma Street #D, Key West, ...
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Key West
- Key West Beach Club Oceanfront Condo $899,000
- Same Time, Next Year
- January Sales Report for Key West
- 625 Eaton Street Old Town Key West
- 1116 Seminary Street, Key West, FL
- Paradise Harbor Redux
- I was a Spudnut Man
- 306 Peacon Lane--Old Town Key West, FL
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.