Saturday, February 9, 2008
Not everybody wants to own a place directly on the ocean where you can wake up in the morning to sound of gentle surf rolling ashore just below your bedroom window. But a whole lot of people would love the opportunity to own such a property. Especially if it were affordably priced and located in Key West, Florida. Well this is your opportunity. CLICK HERE for more information and photos.
Key West Beach Club unit # 105 is now priced at $899,000 or $642 per sq ft. The unit is a 1401 sq ft condominium with living space that includes the living room, kitchen, dining area, two bedrooms and two baths at the exclusive Key West Beach Club. This spacious home features formal entry opening onto the living/dining room with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean through a wall of sliding glass doors opening onto a 344 square foot balcony. The master suite with walk-in closet and bath also enjoys Atlantic Ocean views. This home is perfectly located at the end of Building A with garage parking and storage directly underneath with easy access to elevator or staircase. Luxury amenities at the Beach Club include two oceanfront pools, tennis court, gym, outdoor entertaining areas with cooking facilities and gated entry.
CLICK HERE for a preview of each of the seven units currently available at 1500 Atlantic Blvd in Key West. Prices range from $899,000 to $3,995,000.
If you would like to see this unit or any other Key West real estate listing, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 831 Johnson Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 5 Hunts Lane Old Town Key West, Florida
- 1411 Pine Street Key West, Fl
- The Value of Location
- 1119 Olivia Street Old Town Key West -- Steal This...
- Flying Down to Buy REO in Key West
- Don't Say Cheap--Say Inexpensive
- 409 William Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 1 Lowes Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 603 Angela Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- Key West Hole in the Water For Sale: Not Cheap
- High Society: Key West Steamplant Condos
- Cheep Cheep--Not Cheap Cheap!
- Prices are Falling! Prices are Falling!
- Present Value
- 724 Ashe Street Old Town Key West,Fl
- Room with a View, 401 Emma Street #D, Key West, ...
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Key West
- Key West Beach Club Oceanfront Condo $899,000
- Same Time, Next Year
- January Sales Report for Key West
- 625 Eaton Street Old Town Key West
- 1116 Seminary Street, Key West, FL
- Paradise Harbor Redux
- I was a Spudnut Man
- 306 Peacon Lane--Old Town Key West, FL
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.