Sunday, February 3, 2008
It was a year ago this week that I first wrote about Paradise Harbor located at 719 Eisenhower Drive on the Garrison Bight and at the water's edge of Old Town Key West. GO HERE to read what I wrote then.
I have been watching the development of this parcel for over 2 1/2 years. And this morning I decided to ride my bike over to the property for a better view. Wow. These buildings are beautiful. Right on the water. Each unit even has its own boat slip. I didn't get to go inside, but the view from the flyover at the Garrison Bight makes one sigh. This is a beautiful and tasteful addition to our "little" skyline. There is a lot of noise from locals about other projects. I have not heard anything negative about this one.
Each unit is different in size, price, and location. But they all share these common features: a huge master suite, over sized guest rooms, high ceilings, state of the art kitchen, spacious dining area, a third floor library/game room, garage parking, and private elevator. The yards feature a pool and foliage designed with water conservation in mind. Priced from $2,250,000 and up.
CLICK HERE to checkout all of the units currently available at Paradise Harbor.
Pleas call Gary Thomasat 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (153)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 831 Johnson Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 5 Hunts Lane Old Town Key West, Florida
- 1411 Pine Street Key West, Fl
- The Value of Location
- 1119 Olivia Street Old Town Key West -- Steal This...
- Flying Down to Buy REO in Key West
- Don't Say Cheap--Say Inexpensive
- 409 William Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- 1 Lowes Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 603 Angela Street Old Town Key West, Fl
- Key West Hole in the Water For Sale: Not Cheap
- High Society: Key West Steamplant Condos
- Cheep Cheep--Not Cheap Cheap!
- Prices are Falling! Prices are Falling!
- Present Value
- 724 Ashe Street Old Town Key West,Fl
- Room with a View, 401 Emma Street #D, Key West, ...
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Key West
- Key West Beach Club Oceanfront Condo $899,000
- Same Time, Next Year
- January Sales Report for Key West
- 625 Eaton Street Old Town Key West
- 1116 Seminary Street, Key West, FL
- Paradise Harbor Redux
- I was a Spudnut Man
- 306 Peacon Lane--Old Town Key West, FL
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.