Wednesday, March 26, 2008
This one-of-a-kind Old Town house at 508 William Street is waiting for someone to make it a home. The property was completely renovated over a three year time period by JJ Fairbank Construction. This beautiful home features Brazilian cherry floors, high ceilings, crown molding and custom built French doors throughout. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with soapstone counter tops and professional stainless steel Viking appliances. The bathrooms are spectacular with large walk-in showers and Waterworks fixtures. There is off street parking, a covered loggia, and a heated pool. CLICK HERE for more photos and information on 508 William Street.
This smart and slick home is located three blocks from Duval and two blocks from the Historic Seaport. It has 3 bedrooms and two large baths. The rear of the house is brand new construction. There you will find the master suite with vaulted ceilings in both the bedroom and bath. And there are decks on either side of this area. The entire second floor is another master suite with sensational views of Old Town.
Let me show you this house. You will be very pleasantly surprised. The home has 1939 sq ft and sits on a 3346 sq ft lot. The house was just reduced from $1,999,000 to $1,549,000 or $799 per sq. ft. That is value. This house would have sold around $1000 per sq ft 3 years ago. But that was then and this is now. This is a good price on a beautiful home in a very desirable neighborhood. This is what you have been looking for.
CLICK HERE to preview all current Key West mls listings and then call Gary Thomas 305.766.2642 to schedule a showing of your new home in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Bank Foreclosure 1103 Virginia Street Key West
- Scream -- Not the Movie
- Time Waits for No One.
- 508 William Street Old Town Key West
- Bank Foreclosure -- 1021 Johnson Key West
- 1113 Watson Street Key West -- Legal Duplex
- 709 Bakers Lane Open House Easter Sunday
- Some Good News for Good Friday
- Aversion to Conversion
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums
- Steal this property from the bank!
- Knock, Knock!
- Bank Foreclosure -- 3364 Pearl Avenue Key West
- Value Buying in Key West
- Huge Price Reduction --421 Simonton -- Commercial
- Snow Place Like Home
- 709 Bakers Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 826 Olivia Street Old Town Key West
- Inspired Minds Want to Know
- I told you so!
- Isn't It Romantic? 1717 South Street, Key West
- Won't You be My Neighbor? 1125 Washington Street ...
- Do Overs
- 723 Catherine St, Key West, FL
- Season's Beatings!
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.