Sunday, March 30, 2008
Bank Foreclosure at 1103 Virginia Street. Four bedroom, two bath house with no kitchen--looks like somebody took it away. Central A/C, beautiful pool and deck area, covered off street parking, some nice decorator touches and some work left undone. The tax records show this house as 1626 sq ft and sits on a very large 3515 sq ft lot. The house has new siding, new windows and doors, new floors, new drywall, new electric, and new plumbing. The asking price is $499,900 or $307 per sq ft. That sounds too good to be true for Key West.
CLICK HERE to read what the listing Realtor has to say about this property. The listing Realtor is not local and did not have any pics posted. So I took some pics and you can see them HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
1103 Virginia is located one block west of White Street and one block north of Truman Avenue in the south portion of Old Town. Fausto's Market is one block to the east. The Truman & White Chevron is a block north and a block east for reference points. The Wesley House Child Care facility is one half block to the east and the Montesori School is one block south of that. The area is a mix of long time Conch family homes and recent renovations. There are several compounds in the immediate area as well.
For a buyer looking to get a big piece of property with a pool and who doesn't mind installing a new kitchen, doing some painting, and completing the landscaping this may be the house for you. The Prior owner paid $1,000,000 for this property on September 2005.
If you are a serious buyer I think you should act quickly. I would suggest making a cash offer with a quick close contingent only on a home owner's inspection within ten days of the agreement. This is a lot of house for the money. Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to see this house. This property will not last long at this price.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Bank Foreclosure 1103 Virginia Street Key West
- Scream -- Not the Movie
- Time Waits for No One.
- 508 William Street Old Town Key West
- Bank Foreclosure -- 1021 Johnson Key West
- 1113 Watson Street Key West -- Legal Duplex
- 709 Bakers Lane Open House Easter Sunday
- Some Good News for Good Friday
- Aversion to Conversion
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums
- Steal this property from the bank!
- Knock, Knock!
- Bank Foreclosure -- 3364 Pearl Avenue Key West
- Value Buying in Key West
- Huge Price Reduction --421 Simonton -- Commercial
- Snow Place Like Home
- 709 Bakers Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 826 Olivia Street Old Town Key West
- Inspired Minds Want to Know
- I told you so!
- Isn't It Romantic? 1717 South Street, Key West
- Won't You be My Neighbor? 1125 Washington Street ...
- Do Overs
- 723 Catherine St, Key West, FL
- Season's Beatings!
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.