Wednesday, March 12, 2008
There are two town homes in the 3300 block of Pearl Avenue for sale. They are located next door to each other. The one at 3364 Pearl is a bank foreclosure and is listed at $299,000 or $231 per sq ft. It is a 2 bed, 2 bath unit on two floors. It has off street parking and it's own private pool. Yeah! The townhouse is 1294 sq ft and sits on a 2144 sq ft lot. CLICK HERE for more info on this property.
Next door at 3366 Pearl is a 2 bed, 2 bath unit on two floors with a private pool and lot of amenities including: Solid Wood Cabinets and Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen and Both Baths. PGT Impact Resistant Windows with Custom Awnings and Window Treatments. Large, Deep Closets. Lots of Storage and Extra Space. Outdoor Trex Decking, with Landscaping and Lighting. Pool with Special Water Features. Two Deeded Off-Street Parking Spaces. It is priced at $499,000 or $386 per sq ft. Without a doubt this property will look better and show better than the house at 3364 Pearl. But it is also priced $200,000 higher. The pretty pictures are of 3366 Pearl. CLICK HERE for more info and more pics of 3366 Pearl.
There are no homeowner association fees with either property.
If you are looking for a starter home in the $300,000 to $500,000 range you owe it to yourself to look at both properties so that you can make your own price and feature comparison. Looks are free. Want to see either or both properties, then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule an appointment. 24 hours notice required on 3366 Pearl, but I can show 3364 Pearl anytime. It is raring to get sold.
This property has only been listed for a few hours and already we have had a bunch of phone calls and a couple of showings. This will not last. Don't wait. Call me now.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (153)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Bank Foreclosure 1103 Virginia Street Key West
- Scream -- Not the Movie
- Time Waits for No One.
- 508 William Street Old Town Key West
- Bank Foreclosure -- 1021 Johnson Key West
- 1113 Watson Street Key West -- Legal Duplex
- 709 Bakers Lane Open House Easter Sunday
- Some Good News for Good Friday
- Aversion to Conversion
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums
- Steal this property from the bank!
- Knock, Knock!
- Bank Foreclosure -- 3364 Pearl Avenue Key West
- Value Buying in Key West
- Huge Price Reduction --421 Simonton -- Commercial
- Snow Place Like Home
- 709 Bakers Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- 826 Olivia Street Old Town Key West
- Inspired Minds Want to Know
- I told you so!
- Isn't It Romantic? 1717 South Street, Key West
- Won't You be My Neighbor? 1125 Washington Street ...
- Do Overs
- 723 Catherine St, Key West, FL
- Season's Beatings!
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.