Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I wrote about 826 Olivia Street a while back. I am totally surprised that this little gem has not sold because it is so sweet. Let me tell you the negatives before I expound on the positives. It has no off street parking, there is no pool or room for one, and it is located across the street from the Key West Cemetery. Oh, the house next door to the east isn't as cute as it could be. (But the house directly behind this home is gorgeous and it is on the market for $2,595,000.)
This charming home, with extraordinary ambiance and comfortable, convenient floor plan, is located in Old Town Key West. Upon entering the large Great Room, with soaring wooden, beamed Cathedral ceilings and wood floors, you view the landscaped yard with deck, patio and Jacuzzi. The windows, and the French doors on 3 sides, make this space spectacular! The kitchen, which is open and airy, lends itself perfectly for entertaining, is all new with wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and tile floors. The bathroom, also all new, features granite counters, neutral tile and new cabinetryIt is now offered at only $645,000 or $640 per sq ft. This is a short sale so you may be able to negotiate an even better deal. CLICK HERE to checkout what the listing Realtor/Owner says about this property.
The property has been successfully rented as a seasonal vacation rental. CLICK HERE to see the vacation rental company's website for the cigar maker's cottage.
Want to see this little charmer? Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Casa Marina Short Sales
- A Short Sale that Worked
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Recognizing a Real Estate Bargain In Key West
- The Fallacy of Short Sales in Key West
- High Anxiety? -- 701 Elizabeth St. Key West
- 23 Whistling Duck Key West Golf Club - Bank Owned
- 823 Johnson Lane
- Key West Real Estate Q & A
- Garden of Eden 120 Angela Street Key West
- Just Listed: 916 Fleming Street Old Town Key West
- 826 Olivia Old Town Key West -- Short Sale
- Million Dollar Short Sales -- Key West
- $3 Million Bathtub
- Mid-Life Crisis -- Short Sales in Key West
- Classic Key West Cottage -- Short Sale
- News We Do Not Need
- Dirty Pool -- Bank Foreclosure
- No Pretense Needed
- 915 Angela Street Old Town Key West
- The Greed Factor
- First Quarter Real Estate Sales in Key West
- BIG Short Sale - 709 Bakers Lane
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.