Friday, April 18, 2008
The listing broker to the setting of the cute Key West condo at 120 Angela Street as the Garden of Eden. When you enter thru the gates into the entry and pool area you really are transported to a very serene place.
The pool sits to the front of a large variety of palms and tropical foliage. There are only four condos in this building and each has its own designated paved off street parking space. The building itself is a very handsome structure that is the anchor of the block just to the south of Truman Annex. Angela Street is supposedly going to be a pedestrian and bicycle path when the Truman Annex Beach and Harbor redevelopment is completed. CLICK HERE for more info and photos of this property.
The asking price on the 2 bed 2 bath unit is 852 sq ft was just reduced to $599,000 or $703 per sq ft. At this price you get a beautiful kitchen with upscale cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The baths are way upscale over what you would find across the street in the smaller Shipyard units (680 sq ft with just one bath). To make it easier for you to do some comparison shopping CLICK HERE to see other Old Town condos or town homes with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths at $599,000 or less. And CLICK HERE to compare this unit with units at Shipyard. I'm not taking sides because I want to sell. Like Sargent Joe Friday used to say, "Just the facts!" I do think this property looks superior to most of the other similarly priced properties.
It is my understanding that two of the other units are only used as vacation homes by the other owners so there is not a lot of contact with neighbors. But that can change as ownership changes. It is easy to see this little gem. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (88)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Casa Marina Short Sales
- A Short Sale that Worked
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Recognizing a Real Estate Bargain In Key West
- The Fallacy of Short Sales in Key West
- High Anxiety? -- 701 Elizabeth St. Key West
- 23 Whistling Duck Key West Golf Club - Bank Owned
- 823 Johnson Lane
- Key West Real Estate Q & A
- Garden of Eden 120 Angela Street Key West
- Just Listed: 916 Fleming Street Old Town Key West
- 826 Olivia Old Town Key West -- Short Sale
- Million Dollar Short Sales -- Key West
- $3 Million Bathtub
- Mid-Life Crisis -- Short Sales in Key West
- Classic Key West Cottage -- Short Sale
- News We Do Not Need
- Dirty Pool -- Bank Foreclosure
- No Pretense Needed
- 915 Angela Street Old Town Key West
- The Greed Factor
- First Quarter Real Estate Sales in Key West
- BIG Short Sale - 709 Bakers Lane
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.