Tuesday, April 8, 2008
We live on a small island in the middle of the ocean, and when something happens here news travels fast.
There was a terrible tragedy today at the Key West International Airport. I've been griping for a long time about the insanity of building a new airport when the old one, the one we all love, works just fine. And now this.
GO HERE to read the developing story on the ramp collapse that killed one construction worker at the airport earlier today.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (88)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Casa Marina Short Sales
- A Short Sale that Worked
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Recognizing a Real Estate Bargain In Key West
- The Fallacy of Short Sales in Key West
- High Anxiety? -- 701 Elizabeth St. Key West
- 23 Whistling Duck Key West Golf Club - Bank Owned
- 823 Johnson Lane
- Key West Real Estate Q & A
- Garden of Eden 120 Angela Street Key West
- Just Listed: 916 Fleming Street Old Town Key West
- 826 Olivia Old Town Key West -- Short Sale
- Million Dollar Short Sales -- Key West
- $3 Million Bathtub
- Mid-Life Crisis -- Short Sales in Key West
- Classic Key West Cottage -- Short Sale
- News We Do Not Need
- Dirty Pool -- Bank Foreclosure
- No Pretense Needed
- 915 Angela Street Old Town Key West
- The Greed Factor
- First Quarter Real Estate Sales in Key West
- BIG Short Sale - 709 Bakers Lane
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.