Friday, May 9, 2008
The charming home at 728 Love Lane in Key West is located down a quiet lane in the heart of Old Town and is an exceptional 3 bedroom, 3 bath home. The location is an easy stroll to the center of Duval Street. This residence is a must see for anyone who desires the best in location, privacy, security, top notch construction, and superb attention to EVERY detail. Some features include: Off street parking, heated, custom reverse infinity edge pool, two zone A/C, whole house back up generator, professional chef's kitchen built by a custom furniture maker with Wolf/SubZero/Bosch Appliances, spacious loft to accommodate extra guests, extensive storage, covered veranda with wet bar, ice maker and under counter refrigerator, impact windows and skylights, floor to ceiling marble and decorative tile in all baths.
Anyone who has read my blog knows how fond I am of homes located on almost any of the Old Town lanes. This particular lane has the added pizazz of being Love Lane. Now what kind if passionless and frigid individual would not want to live on Love Lane?
The owner/renovator is also a Realtor who has done several projects in Old Town. And he uses top quality materials and lots of imagination to achieve a project that is both practical and romantic.
CLICK HERE for more photos and additional info on this cute little abode. The home is 2100 sq ft and is priced at $2,250,000 or $1.071 per sq. ft. Now that is quite a bit in any market but when you consider what you are getting for your money, this house is just plain practically magic.
Let's go take a look together. Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. If you have the money, this really is a house to consider. And if you can't quite afford this property, CLICK HERE to checkout the other homes available in Key West. Again, give me a call to help you find your new home in Paradise whether it be on Love Lane or some other charming street.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Compound Investment -- Key West
- Key West Writer's Compound Cottages For Sale -- Hi...
- Bank Owned REO in Key West
- Who Do You Trust?
- 709 Bakers Lane Key West Open House
- 408 Grinnell St. Old Town Half-Price Sale
- Water-Blogged in Key West
- 917 United Street Key West, Florida
- Sales in the City
- Deal or No Deal
- 728 Love Lane Old Town Key West
- Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full?
- 730 Passover Lane -- Affordable & Adorable!
- Ripe for the Picking Casa Marina Oceanfront Key We...
- April 2008 Real Estate Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.