Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The neat house at 917 United Street in Key West is now offered as a Potential Short Sale. A Short Sale occurs when a property is sold and the lender agrees to accept a discounted payoff, meaning the lender will release the lien that is secured by the property upon receipt of less money than is actually owed. That's the hope anyway.
917 United Street is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home that has been very nicely remodeled. The house is 1678 sq ft and sits on a 6233 sq ft corner lot. This property makes extremely good use of the space and has excellent storage areas in the carport, garage and shed. It has been renovated and remodeled throughout to a high standard and has a beautiful new kitchen and bathrooms and gorgeous new tile floors in every room. There is a great outdoor area with large pool. CLICK HERE for more info and additional photos.
There are two other houses on the same side of United Street in this block. The first property at 927 United (CLICK HERE TO SEE)was just remodeled and it is as cute as all get out. And the property at 929 United is brand spanking new. CLICK HERE to seek 929 United. Good neighbors to have, especially when market values rise again.
Want to see 917 United Street and see if it works for you? Then call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many short sale properties are going under contract at prices way below the asking price. So don't let the price of this property deter you from looking.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Compound Investment -- Key West
- Key West Writer's Compound Cottages For Sale -- Hi...
- Bank Owned REO in Key West
- Who Do You Trust?
- 709 Bakers Lane Key West Open House
- 408 Grinnell St. Old Town Half-Price Sale
- Water-Blogged in Key West
- 917 United Street Key West, Florida
- Sales in the City
- Deal or No Deal
- 728 Love Lane Old Town Key West
- Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full?
- 730 Passover Lane -- Affordable & Adorable!
- Ripe for the Picking Casa Marina Oceanfront Key We...
- April 2008 Real Estate Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.