Friday, May 30, 2008
Price Reduced $800,000 today. Was $1,995,000. Now asking $1,195,000. This is what you get at 610 Petronia Street in Old Town Key West: Four individual cottages fully equipped. Total of 4 bedrooms and 4 baths with total square footage under air of 3468 sq. ft. that sits on a very large 8400 sq. ft. lot. The compound is priced at $345 per sq. ft. That is a very good price for a property like this. 610 Petronia is located just east of the Merlinn Inn Guest House and down a private lane. So the compound is one of those special island within the island properties that I so love.
This is not a foreclosure or short sale. So we don't have to go through brain damage waiting for bank approval. CLICK HERE for more info and photos.
Easy to show. Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. This property probably won't last long at this new price.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Compound Investment -- Key West
- Key West Writer's Compound Cottages For Sale -- Hi...
- Bank Owned REO in Key West
- Who Do You Trust?
- 709 Bakers Lane Key West Open House
- 408 Grinnell St. Old Town Half-Price Sale
- Water-Blogged in Key West
- 917 United Street Key West, Florida
- Sales in the City
- Deal or No Deal
- 728 Love Lane Old Town Key West
- Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full?
- 730 Passover Lane -- Affordable & Adorable!
- Ripe for the Picking Casa Marina Oceanfront Key We...
- April 2008 Real Estate Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.