Monday, June 16, 2008
1601 Patricia Street is located on the east end of the Casa Marina area near the beaches. This 1721` sq ft remodeled ranch 3 bedroom two bath home was recently reduced from $1,195,000 to $1,095,00 or $636 per sq ft. Spanish tile throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen and tropical landscaping on a spacious 6300 sq ft lot. The living area flows throughout the house with French doors leading to the heated pool and spa. Covered lanai overlooking the pool and spa. The house sits on a corner lot behind a privacy fence and densely planted gardens. The property has off street parking. This home was professionally decorated -- and it shows in every room and in every detail.
Not surprisingly the house next door at 1609 Patricia Street is also for sale. It is priced at $950,000 for the 2 bed 1 bath home of 950 sq ft. The asking price equates to $1,044 per sq ft. This home has all new electrical outlets, new appliances, has been chemically treated for mold, plaster walls -- no drywall, new paint and new Central A/C. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is hidden from view by mature, dense tropical landscaping; the property is totally fenced-in. The beautiful custom pool and waterfall, which takes up most of the side yard, has a privacy wall which hides it from the neighboring property. Landscaping and pool were designed by the renowned landscaper Raymond Jungles. The property sits on a double lot. CLICK HERE for more info on 1609 Patricia.
The house at 1601 Patricia Street is our listing. But I'll be pleased to show you both for comparison purposes. The third pic on the right is 1609's pool. The area is quiet and most of the homes have been remodeled in the past few years. So you would be buying into an area of equally valued homes. That is important, no matter where you buy a home.
CLICK HERE for more detailed information and photos of this beautiful home. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (153)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Edifice Rx
- Bank Owned Condos in Key West
- 405 Willaim St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Flipping Out
- Ready, Set, Go -- 4 Go Lane Key West Bank Owned
- 1601 Patricia Street Key West, Florida
- Bank Owned Properties in Key West
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Treasure Key West
- 809 Sawyer Lane Old Town Key West
- 3 Pinder Lane -- Life in the Slow Lane -- Key West...
- What Is Happening Here? Ain't Exactly Clear!
- 410 Simonton Street Key West -- Historic Beauty
- Bottom Feeders -- The New Key West Big Fish
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.