Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Major Price Reduction of $500,000 on this Key West landmark property located at 410 Simonton Street in Old Town Key West. Now offered at $1,350,000 or $418 per sq. ft. for a true beauty. There property is presently used as apartments, but could be returned to single family splendor. This property could be a great renovation project, and at the asking price, it might make economic sense to a buyer looking for a home with great street appeal.
The house has 3230 sq ft of living space in 3 buildings. It sits on a 106' X 60' (6360 sq.ft.) lot. CLICK HERE for additional info and photos.
This is not my listing, but I'd love to show it to you. Since it is tenant occupied 24 hours notice is required. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Artist Fran Drecker created the Gingerbread portrait above.
CLICK HERE to checkout all of the residential and commercial listings in Key West and the Lower Florida Keys.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (91)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Edifice Rx
- Bank Owned Condos in Key West
- 405 Willaim St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Flipping Out
- Ready, Set, Go -- 4 Go Lane Key West Bank Owned
- 1601 Patricia Street Key West, Florida
- Bank Owned Properties in Key West
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Treasure Key West
- 809 Sawyer Lane Old Town Key West
- 3 Pinder Lane -- Life in the Slow Lane -- Key West...
- What Is Happening Here? Ain't Exactly Clear!
- 410 Simonton Street Key West -- Historic Beauty
- Bottom Feeders -- The New Key West Big Fish
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.