Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What could be better than laying out on by your pool in Key West on Christmas Day sipping a cool one and then taking a nap by the fireplace after a filling Christmas dinner? If you owned 809 Sawyer Lane which is located one half block from the Historic Key West Seaport off William Street, you could do just that. This home has killer fireplace.
The house sits to the rear of the Red Doors on Caroline Street, a noted Key West landmark. So folks who want to be near the water and the hub bub of activity that goes on by the waterfront will love this location.
The house has got to be one of the most charming homes on the island. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a pool, a sun deck, off street parking, oodles of charm, and that fireplace! The house is 1682 sq ft and sits on compact 2650 sq ft lot. The house was originally listed at $1,395,000 and is now offered at $1,240,000 or $737 per sq ft. Like a lot of other properties in Key West, this house is for sale. So the asking price is not necessarily etched in stone. CLICK HERE for more detailed information and additional photos.
When you open the white picket fence and walk through the front door (which is novelty all its own) you step into a living space that utterly divine. The stairway invites you to the second floor where the bedrooms are like something out of an English novel. Or, if you look to the left, your eyes immediately request that you move out to the pool for a dip.
This is one very special home. And I think there is a deal to be made on it. If you are interested in seeing 809 Sawyer Lane, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whoever buys this home is going to be one happy camper.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Edifice Rx
- Bank Owned Condos in Key West
- 405 Willaim St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Flipping Out
- Ready, Set, Go -- 4 Go Lane Key West Bank Owned
- 1601 Patricia Street Key West, Florida
- Bank Owned Properties in Key West
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Treasure Key West
- 809 Sawyer Lane Old Town Key West
- 3 Pinder Lane -- Life in the Slow Lane -- Key West...
- What Is Happening Here? Ain't Exactly Clear!
- 410 Simonton Street Key West -- Historic Beauty
- Bottom Feeders -- The New Key West Big Fish
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.