Tuesday, July 15, 2008
31 Seaside South Ct - Key West -- Ocean View
31 Seaside South Ct is a beautifully decorated home with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Ideally located in a secluded quiet location at Seaside Key West Residences this luxurious 3 level home includes many amenities. A few of the features of this home include designer decor, multiple outdoor spaces, private elevator, 2 car garage and breathtaking rooftop deck. This is a perfect stress free island home with poured concrete construction and impact resistant windows and doors. Seaside Key West Residences is recently built (2005)gated community with several pools and clubhouse.
This 1914 sq ft home has two bedrooms and 3 baths is offered as a potential short sale at the price of $695,000 or only $363 per sq ft. And if that price isn't good enough, the property comes furnished. There are more photos and additional information about the unit CLICK HERE. Imagine, moving into a place like this for such a potentially affordable price. The developer of the entire development owns the unit next door. That means the ocean view is just about as good as it gets in my opinion.
This is not my listing, but I would gladly show it to you. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Imagine waking up to the sunrise view at your Seaside home in Key West. It can happen.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Mad Men and Key West Real Estate
- Sink or Swim -- Key West Real Estate
- Shipyard Units -- Key West
- 623 Grinnell St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Dream Fulfillment in Key West
- Finnegan's Wake -- 320 Grinnell St Key West, Fl
- Fear Factor -- Key West Reality
- 31 Seaside South Ct - Key West -- Ocean View
- What Happens When a Bank Fails -- My Experience
- Regulators Shut Down IndyMac Bank! Friday July 11t...
- Key West on National Open House
- 1211Catherine Street Key West Bank Owned Home
- Fixers - Key West
- Single Family Homes in Key West under $500,000
- Licensed to Make Money
- Six Months Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.