Friday, July 18, 2008
Want to have a party every night? Want to own a Key West Landmark? You can do both. Just Listed: Finnegan's Wake at 320 Grinnell Street, Old Town, Key West.
This bar and restaurant is a locals hangout and a tourist draw. It is located a stone's throw from the Historic Key West Seaport. It is across the street from the Key West municipal parking garage. Grinnell Street is the primary feeder street for traffic going to the seaport.
The building sits at the corner of James and Grinnell Streets and occupies a pretty good sized amount of land. The main building houses the pub downstairs. There are two licensed residential units upstairs that can be used for employee housing. And next door to the south is Pady O's outside bar and dining area.
This is a business and real estate package sold turn-key with 174 seats and an SRX liquor license. The Pub has indoor and outdoor patio seating. The building has two residential apartments upstairs for staff housing. The numbers are strong, making this a profitable business investment. Financials are available upon execution of a confidentiality agreement.
The asking price on Finnegan's Wake is $2,800,000. This is not my listing, but don't let that stop you from taking a look into your future. Call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail at email@example.com.
The New York Times even did a piece on Finnegan's Wake. CLICK HERE for the review and pics.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Mad Men and Key West Real Estate
- Sink or Swim -- Key West Real Estate
- Shipyard Units -- Key West
- 623 Grinnell St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Dream Fulfillment in Key West
- Finnegan's Wake -- 320 Grinnell St Key West, Fl
- Fear Factor -- Key West Reality
- 31 Seaside South Ct - Key West -- Ocean View
- What Happens When a Bank Fails -- My Experience
- Regulators Shut Down IndyMac Bank! Friday July 11t...
- Key West on National Open House
- 1211Catherine Street Key West Bank Owned Home
- Fixers - Key West
- Single Family Homes in Key West under $500,000
- Licensed to Make Money
- Six Months Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.