Saturday, August 16, 2008
Bank Owned four bedroom / 2 bath home at 3041 Flagler Avenue, Key West, Florida needs to be sold soon. This is our sad listing. This 1478 sq ft house sits on a large (60' x 104.88' lot -- 6292 sq ft)is now offered for quick sale at only $279,000 or $189 per sq ft. Call an appraiser to verify what I am saying, but I am pretty sure the asking price is cheaper than the per sq ft cost of a buildable lot plus you get a house thrown in.
This house would make a good project for some young couple looking for an inexpensive home with a big backyard for the kids. The kitchen has been updated. It doesn't have granite counter tops or other expensive features. But unlike some foreclosure, it does have a range and refrigerator. (If you've been looking at foreclosures, you know what I'm talking about.) It's just a simple starter house that needs some paint and a good cleaning. CLICK HERE for more photos and a some more details on the property.
3041 Flagler is a bank owned property. It is not a short sale. There is no long wait to see if your offer will get approved by some committee far, far away. This is a chance to buy a real house (not an attached town home or condominium) at an affordable price. I created a list of other single family homes located on Flagler in the same vicinity. CLICK HERE to see how 3041 stacks up to the market in terms of price and what it offers. It's the cheapest priced property on the block. Don't miss it.
The bank asset manager responsible for this property is a quick responder. If you would like to see this house, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. This is our listing and I would really like to see some young couple get a good deal on a good sized house.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- 1119 Von Phister St. - Key West - Bank Owned
- The Curry House - Key West - For Sale
- 1601 Patricia Street Key West - Short Sale Opportu...
- Bank Owned Houses in Key West
- Ocean Front Condo - Key West
- Last week I wrote about the deal that was. The d...
- 3041 Flagler Ave. Key West -- Bank Foreclosure
- That Was the Deal That Was
- 1116 Seminary Street Key West, Fl
- Florida Homestead Law Myth-Understood
- The Key West Bank Dick
- Architectural Icon - 1415 Alberta Street - Key Wes...
- 707 Washington -- Key West -- Short Sale
- 3533 Flagler Avenue Key West Florida
- July Sales in Key West
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.