Thursday, September 18, 2008
Just Listed (but not by me) 716 Southard Street in the heart of Old Town Key West.
This is the one you have been waiting for. Adorable sawtooth, two bedroom, two bath home in the most desirable area of Old Town Key West on the top of Solares Hill between William and Elizabeth Streets. The property was renovated in 1999 and has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the living areas and bedrooms that creates a very bright and airy feeling. Master bedroom with bath en-suite. Custom lighting and gorgeous hardwood floors. French doors open to your covered outdoor sitting area, pool and lush tropical garden. This island retreat is priced to sell so don't wait too long!
716 Southard Street is a petite 752 sq ft and sits on a 1776 sq ft lot. It is offered at $599,000 or $797 per sq. ft.
The house is a short five minute or less walk to Duval Street and five minutes to the Historic Key West Seaport. If you walk east about two minutes you can get your morning con leche at Five Brothers or eat the best steak in Key West at Michael's Restaurant or dine affordably at Managia Mangia. Nancy's Secret Garden, the Cafe Marquesa, Sarabeth's, Faustos Grocery, and Preferred Properties Coastal Realty Inc. are all located about four minutes from the front door. What more could you want?
CLICK HERE for more photos and information on 716 Southard Street. If you are coming to Key West this weekend for Poker Run, call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a showing on your behalf. Better yet, lets also look at 529 Margaret that I wrote about earlier this month. Both properties are well located and priced the same. Do some real comparison shopping.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Bewitched in Key West
- 537 Caroline Street Old Town Key West
- A Done Deal for Sure!
- Other People's Money
- 408 William Street - Old Town - Key West
- 716 Southard Street Old Town Key West
- Key West Dreamin' - But Not Make Believin'
- Key West Beach Club Condos
- 1800 Atlantic Condominiums --Key West
- Hidden Treasure - 529 Margaret St. Old Town Key We...
- upside downside
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.