Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Right after I started this blog about Key West Properties I wrote a piece called Life in the Slow Lane CLICK HERE to read. I mused about the virtues of living on one of the slow lanes in Old Town Key West.
This Old Town gem is tucked away on one of Key West's slow lanes between Frances and White Streets. The cottage has been lovingly restored to maintain all the character and charm you'd expect to find such as Dade County Pine walls, Georgia Heart Pine floors and thoughtful attention to detail. The floor plan is open and spacious and offers indoor/outdoor living amid tropical privacy. There are two bedrooms and two full baths plus a chef friendly kitchen with soapstone counter-tops and Viking stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the outdoor shower and lounge beside the river rock lagoon pool. Relax on the front porch with a cool beverage and a good book. Off-street parking for one small car.
1110 Curry Lane is offered at the price of $999,500 or $828 per sq ft for this 1207 sq ft treasure that sits on a 2321 sq ft lot. If you bought this house you could walk to Duval within 5-7 minutes. Same for the Historic Seaport. Or your job if you have one and it is located in Old Town. There are two convenience stores within a two minute walk as well. But neither you nor your friends would know how convenient this house is because it is tucked away so nicely. You won't hear the noise of Harleys roaring down your street, because their drivers don't have a clue that Curry Lane exists. Even your creditors will have difficulty finding you. You see, life on a slow lane isn't bad at all.
CLICK HERE for more info and pictures of 1110 Curry Lane.
There are lots of nice little house on the many little lanes in Key West. If you have some spare time CLICK HERE and search the Key West mls to search for your new home in Paradise and then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Key West Old Town Sales Report - October 2008
- Open House Sunday 927 - 929 United -- Key West
- 405 William St. Old Town Key West - Short Sale
- More Single Family Home Short Sales - Key West
- 716 Olivia Street - Key West - Short Sale
- 915 Washington - Casa Marina Area - Key West - Sho...
- 608 William - Old Town - Key West
- 730 Southard Street - Historic Key West Landmark
- Key West Bank Foreclosures -- déjà vu All Over A...
- 3810 Flagler Avenue Key West
- The Calvin Klein House - 712 Eaton Street -- One o...
- Key Haven -- "Safe" Haven?
- 701 Elizabeth Heart of Old Town Key West
- More Bank Owned Key West Properties
- The Flim-Flam Short Sale
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Apocalypse Now?
- 804 Elizabeth Old Town Key West Historic Eyebrow
- Bank Owned Homes in Key West
- Key West Short Sale Opportunities
- Out of Business
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.