Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Just Listed and located far from the madding crowd: 3810 Flagler Avenue Key West. This 4 bedroom 3 1/2 baths home is a very spacious 3207 sq ft that is situated on a massive 14,175 sq ft lot (105' frontage X 135' depth). The rear of the property is located on the Vista Del Mar Canal and has 100' feet of dock space with an open water view of the salt ponds.
The property is considered to be one of the best canal/open water view properties on the Island of Key West. And the location provides nearly immediate deep water access via the Riviera Canal. Imagine coming home at night grabbing a brew and heading out to the ocean to watch sunset far away from the magicians, sword swallowers, and God love them "tourists".
I went out to the property this morning and snapped some pics. The listing agent only has one photo in the mls at this time. The house and driveway were just painted and the front nicely primped. I took some photos from A1A looking west down the canal. I really think this is a deal for someone looking for a waterfront property. I did a quick search of our mls and came up with 28 homes priced between $1,250,000 and $1,499,000 with a minimum of 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. CLICK HERE to compare what you can buy for $ 405 per sq ft at 3810 Flagler. There is one property priced less expensively but its location is inferior to that of 3810 Flagler in my opinion. I have also written above several of the houses on the list. I still like them. Most are in Old Town or Casa Marina and are good buys at their respective prices. But they are not on the water, and they do not have the amount of house or amount of land that Flagler does. That is why this house is such a good deal, especially in this market.
This is what you get for the $1,299,000 (that is only $405 per sq ft): bedroom 1
(16.00x25.00); bedroom 2 (15.00x16.00); bedroom 3 (13.00x14.00); bedroom 4 (11.00x14.00); living room (22.00x27.00); family room (19.00x23.00); dining room (14.00x16.00) plus a beautiful pool and spa, tiki hut, etc. CLICK HERE for more information and photos of 3810 Flagler Avenue.
This is the kind of offering that should not last long--even in a down market. If you would like to see 3810 Flagler Avenue please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or email me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Key West Old Town Sales Report - October 2008
- Open House Sunday 927 - 929 United -- Key West
- 405 William St. Old Town Key West - Short Sale
- More Single Family Home Short Sales - Key West
- 716 Olivia Street - Key West - Short Sale
- 915 Washington - Casa Marina Area - Key West - Sho...
- 608 William - Old Town - Key West
- 730 Southard Street - Historic Key West Landmark
- Key West Bank Foreclosures -- déjà vu All Over A...
- 3810 Flagler Avenue Key West
- The Calvin Klein House - 712 Eaton Street -- One o...
- Key Haven -- "Safe" Haven?
- 701 Elizabeth Heart of Old Town Key West
- More Bank Owned Key West Properties
- The Flim-Flam Short Sale
- 1110 Curry Lane Old Town Key West
- Apocalypse Now?
- 804 Elizabeth Old Town Key West Historic Eyebrow
- Bank Owned Homes in Key West
- Key West Short Sale Opportunities
- Out of Business
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.