Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Back on the market: 1209 Olivia Street located in The Meadows Area of Key West, Florida. The new and reduced asking price is now just $749,000 for this 1522 sq ft story and one-half 2 bedroom 2 bath home with a pool and off-street parking. There is even a small pool side cottage to boot. The lot is 3589 sq ft. The house sits on a block with some very nice (and expensive neighbors). The house across the street is on the market for $4,490,000. CLICK HERE, HERE, & HERE to see photos of the neighboring homes.
This is how the listing Realtor describes the house at 1209 Olivia now: "Desirable Meadows single family home totalling 2 bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms plus small pool house. Heated concrete pool, off-street parking, resurfaced wood floors, new bathrooms, central a/c, Chicago brick patio, new decking around pool & recently painted both inside and out. Enjoy covered outdoor dining, laundry room/ pantry off updated kitchen and an open floor plan. Strong monthly vacation rental history at $6300.00 per month. Property needs some TLC as house has been vacant for several months."
1209 Olivia is priced at $492 per sq ft. I can report that a nearby bank owned house sold in August 2008 for $576 per sq ft. It was a smaller house and was nowhere as near as nice as this house. So I think the pricing on 1209 Olivia ought to entice some bargain hunter. CLICK HERE to see more photos and written info from the listing Realtor on this house.
If you would like to see 1209 Olivia Street, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. The house is vacant so it is easy to see. But please see it with me.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Memorable Moments in the Theater
- After Thanksgiving - Open House Saturday - 4:00 to...
- Another Missed Boat in Key West
- 1209 Olivia Street - The Meadows - Key West - Shor...
- 518 William Street - Old Town - Key West -Short Sa...
- 727 Waddell Street - Casa Marina - Key West
- Help! I need a Bailout!
- 2301 Linda Avenue -- Bank Owned -- Key West
- The Meadows of Key West -- This is a Real Deal!
- Real Estate Market Lows, Real Estate Market Woes!
- Real Estate Auction - Key West
- Just Listed 723 Southard St - Old Town - Key West
- Like a Virgin -- 522 Grinnell St. Key West
- Believe in Change
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.