Friday, November 14, 2008
You know the house by the photo to the right. It's that Big "A" Frame house at 2301 Linda Avenue -- just one block east of the Key West High School on Flagler. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath house has 2980 sq ft of living space and sits on a very large, if oddly shaped, lot of 11,930 sq ft. This huge property is BANK OWNED and PRICED TO SELL. The asking price is only $459,900 or $154 per sq ft. CLICK HERE for more info and more photos of 2301 Linda.
Forget about the architecture. Look at the price. This is one of the largest building lots in Key West. My suggestion: buy the property, tear down the existing structure, and redevelop the site. Better yet, buy the adjacent building lot at 2303Linda and redevelop both parcels at the same time. Buyer will need to verify that 2303 Linda either has existing building rights or that Buyer can acquire rights and transfer those rights to the property. 2303 Linda is a 7048 sq ft lot and it is priced at $349,000 or $50 per sq ft. CLICK HERE for more Info on 2303 Linda. The property at 2303 Linda is not bank owned.
The combined square foot on both parcels would be 18,978 square feet. That could make for an impressive development. CLICK HERE to view other building lots currently available for sale in Key West. Compare the price per square foot among other features to determine the best buy for you.
It is very easy to show both properties. Please call Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Memorable Moments in the Theater
- After Thanksgiving - Open House Saturday - 4:00 to...
- Another Missed Boat in Key West
- 1209 Olivia Street - The Meadows - Key West - Shor...
- 518 William Street - Old Town - Key West -Short Sa...
- 727 Waddell Street - Casa Marina - Key West
- Help! I need a Bailout!
- 2301 Linda Avenue -- Bank Owned -- Key West
- The Meadows of Key West -- This is a Real Deal!
- Real Estate Market Lows, Real Estate Market Woes!
- Real Estate Auction - Key West
- Just Listed 723 Southard St - Old Town - Key West
- Like a Virgin -- 522 Grinnell St. Key West
- Believe in Change
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.