Thursday, November 13, 2008
The sky may be falling. The stock market may be plunging. The real estate market may be unstable. But there will always be a Key West.
The Meadows of Key West is located in the 1500 blocks of Petronia and Pine Streets between Eisenhower Drive to the east and Pearl Street on the west. There are eight luxurious new single family residences woven seamlessly into the fabric of the historic neighborhood known by the same name. CLICK HERE to view MAP.
The homes have about 2,000 square feet of living space with stunning interiors by Pascal Delisse. There are two and three bedroom models to choose from. Each home features hardwood and travertine floors, a luxurious master suite; gourmet kitchens with granite counters and gas ranges. Each home has a private pool, spa, patio, main level and second floor front porches, and a covered carport. Scott Montgomery designed the indigenous landscapes. Each new home looks like it has been a part of the area for many a year because everything blends together with the other homes in the area.
CLICK HERE to view the information an photos of the house at 1509 Pine Street listed at $999,000--that is just $629 per sq ft for this 1629 sq ft, 3 bedroom 4 bath home. There are only four of the three bedroom homes available.
There are four two bedroom homes that sit on the corners of both blocks. Each two bedroom home has a turret which is a focal point in the grand kitchen on the first level and a cozy nook in the second floor master suite. There are vaulted ceilings, grand spaces, huge closets, elegant baths. The two bedroom homes are simply "OVER THE TOP!". The second bedroom is far removed from the master suite so the owner will have total privacy. The second bedroom is equal to the master suite in just about any other Key West residence. It is just that nice.
CLICK HERE to see more information and photos of the two bedroom home located at 1502 Petronia Street (corner of Pearl Street). This 1932 sq ft home is priced at $1,050,000 or $549 per sq ft.
These eight homes belong to a community association which is responsible for the maintains the common rear drive, fencing, exterior home maintenance, swimming pool, and all landscaping. The Meadows offers the best of all worlds: the privacy and spaciousness of a single family home within the managed structure of condominium ownership.
If you doubt my high regard on the price, location, and amenities offered, please do your own personal search of the Key West mls. CLICK HERE and set your search parameters between $950,000 to $1,075,000 and see what you come up with. The Meadows of Key West were originally priced between $1,695,00 t0 $1,999,000. The new lower asking price is a real deal.
CLICK HERE to view a series of exterior and interior photos of the properties.
If you would like to see these properties, please call me Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, and let me help you take a look at a real deal. This is a buyer's opportunity.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- Memorable Moments in the Theater
- After Thanksgiving - Open House Saturday - 4:00 to...
- Another Missed Boat in Key West
- 1209 Olivia Street - The Meadows - Key West - Shor...
- 518 William Street - Old Town - Key West -Short Sa...
- 727 Waddell Street - Casa Marina - Key West
- Help! I need a Bailout!
- 2301 Linda Avenue -- Bank Owned -- Key West
- The Meadows of Key West -- This is a Real Deal!
- Real Estate Market Lows, Real Estate Market Woes!
- Real Estate Auction - Key West
- Just Listed 723 Southard St - Old Town - Key West
- Like a Virgin -- 522 Grinnell St. Key West
- Believe in Change
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.