Friday, December 26, 2008
The Day After Christmas is always a special day in Key West because of the annual evening tour of some of the finest Key West homes that have been decorated for the holidays. This year it is the 48th Annual Key West House and Garden. The homes on this year's tour include 823 Johnson Lane, 909 White Street, 806 Ashe Street, 622 Louisa Street, and The Oldest House located at 322 Duval Street (pictured above in black and white photo). CLICK HERE for more information on prices, tickets, and transportation.
Of course you could do like a lot of vacationers: contact a Realtor and pretend you are going to buy a big old house in Old Town and ask him or her to drive you around for a couple of days.
But if you really want to buy take the tour and then please consider calling me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (152)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 64 Front Street - Key West, Florida
- Don't Wait Too Long!
- Open Houses - Key West - Sunday
- 48th Annual Key West House and Garden Tours
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- Did Gary Have Too Much Eggnog?
- 811 Southard - Historic Old Town Mansion - Short S...
- Little Big Short Sale -- Old Town Key West
- Some Neat Key West Condo Short Sales
- 701 Elizabeth Street - Heart of Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Properties
- All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.
- Oceanfront - Short Sale - Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Sunset Marina Condo
- 712 Love Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Beachside Ocean Front Condo
- 8 Passover Lane - Key West - Story Book Cottage
- For the Disbelievers
- Key West November 2008 Sale Report
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.