Monday, December 22, 2008
I took a nasty fall a couple of weeks ago while I showing a bank owned house. I slipped on some un-kept steps and hit my head and got bruised pretty bad. And then there's the eggnog that is so abundant at Christmastime. So if you think my suggestion that you consider 725 Whitehead Street in Old Town Key West is a little "odd", you can blame on the knot on my noggin or the eggnog. Or both.
725 Whitehead Street is a tiny little house (956 sq ft) sits on a 2075 sq ft lot (21'x98.87') Zoning is HRO which permits single family and office uses. It is located just a few blocks from the Monroe County Courthouse and one block from uber-busy Duval. There is a small guest house located next door to the south. The Bahama Village Shops are across the street at the corner of Petronia. And there is some public housing directly across the street on Whitehead. And there is a big old church on the corner.
CLICK HERE for more photos and information on 725 Whitehead Street. Do not let the asking price of $280,000 dissuade you from considering this little property. It needs work and the owner has asked for all offers with a very quick closing. You may be surprised how inexpensive a redevelopment property can be. Make an offer NOW! It may get accepted.
It's easy to get in to see this house. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- 64 Front Street - Key West, Florida
- Don't Wait Too Long!
- Open Houses - Key West - Sunday
- 48th Annual Key West House and Garden Tours
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- Did Gary Have Too Much Eggnog?
- 811 Southard - Historic Old Town Mansion - Short S...
- Little Big Short Sale -- Old Town Key West
- Some Neat Key West Condo Short Sales
- 701 Elizabeth Street - Heart of Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Properties
- All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.
- Oceanfront - Short Sale - Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Sunset Marina Condo
- 712 Love Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Beachside Ocean Front Condo
- 8 Passover Lane - Key West - Story Book Cottage
- For the Disbelievers
- Key West November 2008 Sale Report
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.