Friday, December 5, 2008
Attention Maties! There is treasure to be found in this sweet listing of Unit 421 in the new Beachside Resort. People that read my blog know I don't just hype things. I try to get people to consider options when they are looking at purchasing a permanent home or a second home or income property in Key West. Not all jewels are located in Old Town. If you are looking for a condo with two transient licenses, this gem may pique your interest.
Here are the details: Unit 421 Beachside Resort is a 1357 sq ft a 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath, type A floor plan with lockout feature & 2 transient licenses for optimal rental potential. All of the finest amenities including designer furniture package grace this 2nd floor luxury condominium situated in building 4 with a pool and courtyard view. Beautifully appointed floor plan with gourmet kitchen overlooking comfortable living room and spacious covered balcony. Endless on-site resort amenities include private beach (inviting hammock supplied), heated waterfront pool, spa, poolside bar and grill, valet parking, concierge, optional on-site management, gourmet restaurant; and the island's largest conference center.
CLICK HERE for more detailed info on Unit 421 and additional photos. This place is super high end. You walk in the front door and it is like walking into an ante room of a Ritz Carlton. High ceilings, crown molding, massive wood doors, polished brass fixtures, marble floors, high tech kitchen, elegant bathrooms, luxurious bedrooms, quiet: these are among the features of this and every unit with the designer furnishings that are included in the asking price.
There are two transient licenses. One bedroom is entered right off the formal entry. It can be legally rented as a "hotel room" on a nightly basis or as part of the entire unit as a two bedroom condo. Or both units could be rented separately.
Unit 421 is priced at $599,000. That is $441 per sq ft. Experienced lookers know the price of everything in Key West. You know that $599,000 is an incredible price. But for those who are not so familiar with prices, CLICK HERE to see the list prices on the remaining units at Beachside. Unit 421 beats every property offered. When this unit sells, and it will, there will be no more priced like it. This is a deal limited to one buyer only. When it is sold, there will be no more--at that price. That does not mean the other units are priced too high. Every unit is different in size, layout, and location.
I suggest that seasoned shoppers look at this unit and compare what you will get for your dollar versus a similarly sized unit at 1800 Atlantic or a much small unit at Truman Annex that is priced similarly. There is no comparison. This property wins. True units at Truman Annex are very close to the rock and roll of Duval. And 1800 Atlantic has a loyal group of vacationers that return year after year. But Beachside is new and far from the madding crowd.
Would you like to see the Beachside Resort and test my theory of value? Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an exceptional property at an exceptional price. Maybe you are the exceptional buyer who will grab this little gem.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (238)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 64 Front Street - Key West, Florida
- Don't Wait Too Long!
- Open Houses - Key West - Sunday
- 48th Annual Key West House and Garden Tours
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- Did Gary Have Too Much Eggnog?
- 811 Southard - Historic Old Town Mansion - Short S...
- Little Big Short Sale -- Old Town Key West
- Some Neat Key West Condo Short Sales
- 701 Elizabeth Street - Heart of Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Properties
- All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.
- Oceanfront - Short Sale - Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Sunset Marina Condo
- 712 Love Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Beachside Ocean Front Condo
- 8 Passover Lane - Key West - Story Book Cottage
- For the Disbelievers
- Key West November 2008 Sale Report
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2007 (171)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.