Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Boulder Drive on Saddlebunch Key is a beautiful recently renovated oceanfront Key West home features a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, walls of glass overlooking the sea, and waterfront verandas on two levels. This 1562 sq ft home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs plus a downstairs patio with a 3rd full bath. This property is now offered as a short sale at the incredible price of $699,000 or $448 per sq ft. The prime location is near exclusive Little Palm Island resort, spa and restaurant and just a 15-minute drive from the historic sights and downtown nightlife in Key West. Fishing charters and boat rentals are very close by, and swimming, snorkeling, and dock fishing is right outside your door. But the real joy is being to go home at night, grab a "beverage", get in your boat and head out to sea. The guy who lives across the street from 21 Boulder told me that he loves the location for its quietness, its access to the ocean, and his great neighbors. Sounds good to me.
Walls of glass look out over the ocean from several seating areas. The central living area has an open floor plan adjacent to a new open-air kitchen with granite counter tops and state-of-the-art appliances and entertainment features.
The master suite, with private bath and glass-enclosed stone-tile shower, opens onto a large deck overlooking the water. On the other side of the living area, there is a comfortable dining room that also includes an ocean-side seating area and an enclosed porch and open deck leading down to the lawn. The main level also has two additional king bedrooms and a second bath with tiled shower.
Outside, extensive professional landscaping presents a lovely tropical setting for alfresco dining and entertaining by the water. There is covered parking for two autos and the view is just priceless. The front drive and entry are equally beautifully landscaped. It seems to me that many of the waterfront homes are landscaped with pearock and a couple of coconut palms. This place is just the opposite. The landscape was thoughtfully designed and professionally executed. The result is like living in a park.
The dock includes a convenient boat davit and a classic rebuilt tiki hut - just the place for casting a line or sipping a cool drink in the shade.
This is an exceptional private waterfront retreat that is close to the exclusive Little Palm Island resort and just a short drive from downtown Key West nightlife and historic sights. CLICK HERE for more detailed information on 21 Boulder Drive and more photos of the interior and the grounds.
This house is a delight to show. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or email me at email@example.com to schedule your private showing. Remember,this is a short sale that may require the approval of third parties.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- 64 Front Street - Key West, Florida
- Don't Wait Too Long!
- Open Houses - Key West - Sunday
- 48th Annual Key West House and Garden Tours
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- Did Gary Have Too Much Eggnog?
- 811 Southard - Historic Old Town Mansion - Short S...
- Little Big Short Sale -- Old Town Key West
- Some Neat Key West Condo Short Sales
- 701 Elizabeth Street - Heart of Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Properties
- All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.
- Oceanfront - Short Sale - Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Sunset Marina Condo
- 712 Love Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Beachside Ocean Front Condo
- 8 Passover Lane - Key West - Story Book Cottage
- For the Disbelievers
- Key West November 2008 Sale Report
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.