Friday, February 27, 2009
New Listing (but not mine) at 615 Grinnell Street (REAR)is a house that prospective second home buyers ought to take a look at. The one story house is located at the far end of a lane accessed just off Grinnell Street midway between Five Brothers on the north and the Key West Cemetery on the south. There are some very nice homes on this block. And it is located in a very quite area of Old Town. But it is located only a few minutes walk to Duval or the Historic Seaport. Those features ought to appeal to a wide audience of potential buyers.
This is how the listing Realtor describes 615 Grinnell Street: "Tucked away down a quiet Old Town lane is this lovely, fully renovated historic home. Three bedrooms plus a loft/office, high ceilings, quality finishes with an open floor plan for comfortable island living. Owner parks car in private alley in front of property. Lush tropical lot, inviting pool and porches make this a Hidden Island Oasis in one of the best neighborhoods of Old Town Key West." CLICK HERE for more detailed information and a lot of photos of this special house.
This place is totally hidden. It's another one of those hidden surprises that pop up every so often. You can't see the house from the street because it sits behind another house. But the lot itself is very large. There is a lot of outdoor space and sunlight amidst the century old homes and tropical gardens that surround it. The house itself is open from French doors on many sides. (The house is not a box. It has numerous additions that give it that Key West charm.) And then there is that pool and deck.
615 Grinnell Street (Rear) is offered at $795,000 or $624 per sq ft for this 1274 sq ft home on a generous 2985 sq ft lot.
If you would like to see 615 Grinnell Street or any other house in Old Town (that is for sale!), please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or email me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Everbody's Talking! 924 Flagler Avenue - Casa Mar...
- 615 Grinnell Strret (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned - Heart of Old Town - Key West
- 1114 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 2
- 1130 Royal Street - Key West - Buy It Before It To...
- 708 Passover Lane - Old Town - Key West
- I told you so.......
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 1
- 825 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 610 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1401 Pine Street - Key West - Former Home of a Lit...
- Key West - Open House Event - Sunday 12-4 PM
- 6 Lopez Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1221 Margaret Street - Key West
- 2026 Seidenberg - Key West - Mid Century Modern
- January Real Estate Sales in Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.