Tuesday, February 17, 2009
It is that time of the month again to haul out the unsold Key West Condos and Townhouses that are offered by the sellers as "short sales". Just so nobody thinks that I am misleading the Public into thinking these are my listings: they are not! These are all listings in the Key West MLS that you can search on your own. CLICK HERE to search the Key West mls to your hearts content. There are many good deals out there and I encourage buyers to invest some time in separating the deals from the "no-deals".
The group I am providing today are units in the Old Town, Casa Marina, the Meadows, and the Midtown areas. CLICK HERE to see the units. They are listed alphabetically by street. Spend the time and compare pricing per square foot, amenities offered, age and quality of construction, and monthly or quarterly management fees. Each property is different from all others so you have to do your homework to figure out the price and location that may work for you.
Some of the units have Transient Licenses. Those units without a transient license may be legally rented as a monthly vacation rental. There are rules that govern different areas so let's just say look for the property that you like and then figure out what type of rental opportunities may be available to you if you decide you want to rent your unit.
I will do another list of condos and townhouses in the burbs of Key West in a couple of days.
Let me encourage serious buyers to take the current downturn in the market seriously. I think there are some good buying opportunities on some nice properties. If you see something you like, make a serious offer. The better your offer, the more likely you are to get it accepted by both the seller and the lender(s). Turn the downturn into an investment opportunity for yourself.
If you happen to see a property that appeals to you, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for more information.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Everbody's Talking! 924 Flagler Avenue - Casa Mar...
- 615 Grinnell Strret (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned - Heart of Old Town - Key West
- 1114 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 2
- 1130 Royal Street - Key West - Buy It Before It To...
- 708 Passover Lane - Old Town - Key West
- I told you so.......
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 1
- 825 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 610 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1401 Pine Street - Key West - Former Home of a Lit...
- Key West - Open House Event - Sunday 12-4 PM
- 6 Lopez Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1221 Margaret Street - Key West
- 2026 Seidenberg - Key West - Mid Century Modern
- January Real Estate Sales in Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.