Friday, February 6, 2009
Key West - Open House Event - Sunday 12-4 PM
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty Inc is hosting an Open House Event at some very nice homes in various locations in Key West on Sunday, February 8, 2009 from Noon until 4:00 PM. Come by one or all of the Open Houses.
3300 Riviera Drive ($2,895,000) a stunning 3402 sq. ft. home with 4 bedrooms, 7 baths on the Riviera Canal. Pool, two car garage, boat lift, and lots of wow factor. CLICK HERE for more info.
416 Elizabeth Street ($3,900,000) Historic home on one of the best blocks of Old Town. Property includes a pool house w/ bath and a two story guest house by the pool. CLICK HERE for more details and photos.
904 Washington Street ($1,429,000) Mission style Casa Marina Area home renovated with top of the line amenities. Pool, carport, Viking & Bosch Appliances and Gary Thomas as a nearby neighbor. CLICK HERE for more info and pics.
1110 Curry Lane ($999,500) Old Town hidden gem tucked away between White & Frances Streets. Two story 2 bed 2 bath cottage with a pool, off street parking, and lots of charm. CLICK HERE for details and photos.
233 Southard Street ($775,000) Located at the front gate of Truman Annex is this 2 bedroom 2 1/12 bath two story town home in President's Walk. Unit was recently renovated with a sparkling new kitchen with granite counter tops. Ditto on baths.
64 Front Street ($2,295,000) This elegant 5BR/5BA home is located on prestigious Front Street in Truman Annex where every property is a million dollar+ property.
All rooms boast French doors opening onto covered porches. Guest house and pool.
628 William Street ($1,295,000) Splendid heart of Old Town two story home with everything! Meticulously maintained with two bedroom, two baths, den upstairs. Downstairs is a large living area with unique office area overlooking the pool.
929 United Street ($1,395,000) Key West Conch Style home built in 2007. This house has everything and all finishes are top of the line.
927 United Street ($1,425,000) Award winning restoration of an Historic Conch home, originally built in 1933. Owner financing available for a qualified buyer.
CLICK any of the addresses or "CLICK HERE" links to see more information and photos of the featured properties that will be open for your casual inspection on Sunday, February 8, 2009 from Noon until 4:00 PM. Stop by and take a look. Please mention to the hosting Realtor that you read about the Open House on my blog so that we all know somebody is reading it. If you see a place you like, I would really appreciate it if you would let me be your Realtor. Let me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, be your Realtor and let me help you find your place in Paradise. See you on Sunday.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Everbody's Talking! 924 Flagler Avenue - Casa Mar...
- 615 Grinnell Strret (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned - Heart of Old Town - Key West
- 1114 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 2
- 1130 Royal Street - Key West - Buy It Before It To...
- 708 Passover Lane - Old Town - Key West
- I told you so.......
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 1
- 825 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 610 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1401 Pine Street - Key West - Former Home of a Lit...
- Key West - Open House Event - Sunday 12-4 PM
- 6 Lopez Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1221 Margaret Street - Key West
- 2026 Seidenberg - Key West - Mid Century Modern
- January Real Estate Sales in Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.